File a Complaint Against Secured Capital Policy
Is Secured Capital Policy a scam Broker?
If you have traded with Secured Capital Policy and believe you have been scammed by them you have a chance to get your money back. Many unregulated brokers have been found to scam traders. At Broker complaint Alert it’s our job to provide you detailed Secured Capital Policy review and make sure you can fight back and get your money refunded. By filling out the form you have taken the first step to recover your money.
Is Secured Capital Policy a scam or a legit broker?
Secured Capital Policy has been suspected as a scam broker. We don’t recommend trading with them and if you are trading with Secured Capital Policy contact them immediately and try to get your fund out. If Secured Capital Policy has done the following, you have probably been a victim of aSecured Capital Policy scam broker.
Reason to suspect a scam broker is in action:
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account without your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling out the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.