Happyminers is a cloud mining company that claims to offer high returns on investment. However, there are a number of red flags that suggest that Happyminers is a scam.
Happyminers is a relatively new company, founded in 2018. The company is registered in Oklahoma City, United States. However, there is no information about the company’s management team or its financial backing.
Does Happyminers Have Any License?
Happyminers does not have any licenses or registrations to operate as a financial services company. This is a major red flag, as it means that the company is not subject to any regulatory oversight.
Is Happyminers Regulated By Any Authority?
Happyminers is not regulated by any financial regulator. This means that there is no one to protect investors if the company goes bankrupt or disappears with their money. As they claim that they are from the United States, they should be regulated under SEC/FINRA.
Pros and Cons
- The company offers high returns on investment.
- The company claims to have a user-friendly platform.
- The company is not licensed or regulated.
- There is no information about the company’s management team or its financial backing.
- The company has a lot of negative reviews online.
How Does Happyminers Reach To Their Prey?
Happyminers uses a variety of methods to reach potential investors, including:
- Online advertising: Happyminers advertises heavily on social media and other websites.
- Affiliate marketing: Happyminers partners with other websites and individuals to promote its services.
- Cold calling: Happyminers employees cold call potential investors and try to convince them to invest.
The minimum deposit requirement for Happyminers is $200.
Happyminers uses a proprietary trading platform that is not very user-friendly.
The spread on Happyminers is high, which means that investors will pay more to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
Happyminers offer high leverage, which can magnify losses as well as profits.
Packages and Products They Offer
Happyminers offers a variety of packages and products, including:
- Cloud mining contracts: Investors can purchase cloud mining contracts that give them the right to mine a certain amount of cryptocurrency.
- Hashpower rental: Investors can rent hash power from Happyminers to mine cryptocurrency.
- Trading signals: Happyminers offers trading signals that are supposed to help investors make profitable trades.
Withdrawal and Deposit Method
Happyminers only supports Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. This makes it difficult for investors to get their money out of the platform.
What Do Their Previous Traders Say?
There are a number of negative reviews about Happyminers online. Many investors have complained that they have been unable to withdraw their money from the platform. Others have said that they have lost money trading on Happyminers’s platform.
Summing Up- Why Should Not You Trust Happyminers
There are a number of reasons why you should not trust Happyminers. The company is not licensed or regulated, there is no information about its management team or its financial backing, and it has a lot of negative reviews online. If you are considering investing in Happyminers, we urge you to reconsider. There are many other, more reputable cloud mining companies out there.
If Bad Things Happen, Where Can You Get The Quick Solution?
If you have lost money to Happyminers or any other scam broker, you may be able to get your money back with the help of a financial recovery service. We can help you in finding the perfect recovery company by providing professional free consultation and some recovery service recommendations.
File A Complaint Against Scam Broker's
Happyminers is a scam broker that should be avoided. If you are considering investing with this company, we advise you to reconsider. There are many other, more reputable cloud mining companies out there.
You Can Read Our Other Scam Reviews
Indoex is a cryptocurrency exchange that claims to offer a variety of trading services, including spot trading, margin trading, and derivatives trading. However, there are
Coinbitio is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that claims to offer a variety of features and services to its users. However, there is a lot of