Is Venture Capital Exchange a scam Broker?
If you have traded with Venture Capital Exchange and believe you have been scammed by them you have a chance to get your money back. Many unregulated brokers have been found to scam traders. At Broker complaint Alert it’s our job to provide you detailed Venture Capital Exchange review and make sure you can fight back and get your money refunded. By filling out the form you have taken the first step to recover your money.
Is Venture Capital Exchange a scam or a legit broker?
Venture Capital Exchange has been suspected as a scam broker. We don’t recommend trading with them and if you are trading with Venture Capital Exchange contact them immediately and try to get your fund out. If Venture Capital Exchange has done the following, you have probably been a victim of aVenture Capital Exchange scam broker.
Reason to suspect a scam broker is in action:
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account without your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling out the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]