Company OverviewCreekminers is a relatively new broker, having been established in 2023. The company’s website does not provide any information about its headquarters or ownership. Creekminers is not regulated by any major financial regulator, such as the FCA, CySEC, or ASIC.
Does Creekminers Have Any License?
No, Creekminers does not have any license to operate as a forex or CFD broker. They are actually a fake company cloning Zenith Trade.
Is Creekminers Regulated By Any Authority?
No, it is not regulated by any authority. This is another major red flag, as regulated brokers are held accountable to a higher standard.
Pros and Cons
- Creekminers offers a wide range of trading products and services, including forex, CFDs, and cryptocurrencies.
- Creekminers’s trading platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Creekminers offers a variety of educational resources for traders.
- Creekminers is not regulated by any major financial regulator.
- Creekminers has a history of negative reviews from former clients.
- Creekminers has been accused of being a scam.
How Does Creekminers Reach To Their Prey?
Creekminers uses a variety of methods to reach out to potential victims, including:
- Online advertising: Creekminers advertises its services on websites and social media platforms.
- Cold calling: Creekminers representatives cold call potential victims and offer them the opportunity to invest.
- Social media: Creekminers representatives befriend potential victims on social media and build trust before making investment recommendations.
The minimum deposit requirement at Creekminers is $250.
This trading platform is web-based and does not require any downloads or installations.
The spread at Creekminers is variable and depends on the trading instrument.
This company offers leverage up to 1:400.
Packages and Products They Offer
Creekminers offers a variety of trading packages, including:
- The Starter Package: This package is for beginners and offers a small amount of leverage.
- The Advanced Package: This package is for experienced traders and offers a higher amount of leverage.
- The VIP Package: This package is for high-volume traders and offers exclusive benefits, such as dedicated account managers and lower spreads.
Withdrawal and Deposit Method
They offer a variety of withdrawal and deposit methods, including:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Bank transfers
What Do Their Previous Traders Say?
There are a number of negative reviews about Creekminers online, from former clients who claim that they have been scammed. These reviews allege that Creekminers makes it difficult to withdraw funds and that the company’s customer support is unresponsive.
Summing Up- Why Should Not You Trust Creekminers
There are a number of reasons why you should not trust Creekminers. The company is not regulated by any major financial regulator, it has a history of negative reviews, and it has been accused of being a scam. If you are considering trading with Creekminers, we urge you to reconsider. There are many legitimate forex and CFD brokers out there that you can trust with your money.
If Bad Things Happen, Where Can You Get The Quick Solution?
If you have already invested with Creekminers and lost money, we recommend that you contact a financial recovery service. These services can help you to get your money back, or at least a portion of it.
File A Complaint Against Scam Broker's
Creekminers is a scam broker that should be avoided. If you are considering trading with Creekminers, we urge you to reconsider. There are many legitimate forex and CFD brokers out there that you can trust with your money.
You Can Read Our Other Scam Reviews
Coinbitio is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that claims to offer a variety of features and services to its users. However, there is a lot of