Wert is a virtual currency provider that claims to offer a variety of services, including trading, investing, and margin lending. However, Wert is a scam broker that should be avoided.
Wert is a relatively new broker, having been founded in 2022. The company is registered in Estonia, but it does not have any legitimate licenses or registrations. Wert’s website is full of misleading information, and the company has a history of complaints from users.
Does Wert Have Any License?
Wert shows a license from the Estonian authority. But, this does not fully authorize them. Sometimes, an authorized company can be a fraud.
Is Wert Regulated By Any Authority?
Wert claims that they are regulated by FinCEN. This is good, but they also had some negative issues in the market.
Pros and Cons
- Wert offers a variety of trading instruments, including cryptocurrencies, forex, and commodities.
- This trading platform is easy to use and navigate.
- Wert offers margin lending, which allows traders to amplify their profits.
- Wert is not a regulated broker.
- this company have a history of complaints from users.
- Wert’s website is full of misleading information.
How Does Wert Reach To Their Prey?
Wert uses a variety of methods to reach their prey, including:
- Paid advertising on social media and search engines.
- Cold calling and email marketing.
- Inviting people to webinars and seminars.
The minimum deposit requirement at Wert is $250.
Wert’s trading platform is a web-based platform that is not very user-friendly. The platform does not offer any advanced features, such as charting tools or technical analysis indicators.
The spreads at Wert are high, which means that traders will pay more for each trade.
Wert offers high leverage, which can amplify profits but also losses.
Packages and Products They Offer
Wert offers a variety of packages and products, including:
- A basic account that offers access to a limited number of trading instruments.
- A standard account that offers more trading instruments and features.
- A VIP account that offers the highest level of trading privileges.
Withdrawal and Deposit Method
Wert offers a variety of withdrawal and deposit methods, including credit cards, debit cards, wire transfers, and e-wallets. However, there are high fees associated with withdrawals and deposits.
What Do Their Previous Traders Say?
There are a number of complaints from previous Wert traders. These complaints include:
- Problems withdrawing funds.
- Account closures without explanation.
- Misleading information on the company’s website.
Summing Up- Why Should Not You Trust Wert
Wert is a scam broker that should be avoided. The company is not regulated, it has a history of complaints, and its website is full of misleading information. If you are considering trading with Wert, I urge you to reconsider.
If Bad Things Happen, Where Can You Get The Quick Solution?
If you have lost money to Wert, we recommend that you contact a financial recovery firm. These firms specialize in helping people recover their lost investments.
File A Complaint Against Scam Broker's
Wert is a scam broker that should be avoided. If you are considering trading with Wert, we urge you to reconsider. There are many legitimate brokers available, so there is no need to risk your money with a scam broker like Wert.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
You Can Read Our Other Scam Reviews
Bitflov is a forex and CFD trading broker that claims to offer a wide range of trading products and services. However, there is a growing
Coinchim is a cryptocurrency trading platform that claims to offer a variety of features and services to its clients. However, there are a number of